BUILDER CONCEPT HOME 2012 SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY Sweepstakes participants must be at least 18 years old. Employees, consultants, agents and directors of Hanley Wood, LLC or any of its affiliates, and the immediate family or members of the foregoing are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE Sweepstakes period ends on 5/15/12 at noon, ET. At the end of this period there will be a random Prize Drawing.
3. ENTRY ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON IS PERMITTED. You will be automatically entered if you register and visit all 31 of the online Sponsor Showrooms within the Builder Concept Home 2012 virtual tour. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries, email or mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
4. DRAWING The winners of the drawing will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received by the sweepstakes deadline. The drawing will take place on or about 6/1/12. The sweepstakes winners will be notified within five (5) working days.
5. PRIZE/ODDS Two (2) prize winners will be selected. Two (2) prize winners will each receive an Apple iPad 2 valued at approximately $500. Odds of winning in any drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Total Promotional Value: $1,000.00 USD. (Two prizes @ $500 each)
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 15 days of notification. Failure to return documents in a timely fashion, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, or otherwise ineligible, disqualification may result with an alternate winner selected.
Further, by accepting a prize, the winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Hanley Wood, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or n part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
Hanley Wood reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the web site, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
7. WINNERS LIST For a list of the sweepstakes winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to: Attn: Amy Fisher, Director of Marketing, Residential New Construction Group, Hanley Wood, LLC, One Thomas Circle, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005-5811.